The Console is our online account management portal and has two different log in levels: the Admin level log in and the Domain level log in. You will be provided with both when you sign up with Netregistry – your Account level log in will usually take the form of three upper case letters, a dash and some numbers, eg: ABC-123. Your Domain level log in is usually a lower case repetition of two letters and a collection of numbers, eg: xyxy9876.
From within the Admin level of the Console, you can manage all of your domains, services, billing and account contact details. To log into the Admin level of Console, please follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to our website homepage
- Click on the Login icon, located in the top right hand corner
- Type in your account reference and password in the fields provided
- Click [Login]
- Log into the Console using your Admin level log in details
- On the main page, on the right side, click 'View a summary of all domains'
- Click 'View log in details' of the domain you want domain level access to
- A pop up will appear, diplaying your Domain level log in details
I forgot my password!
If you have forgotten your password, you may request that a password reset be sent to the contact email address we have on file. A link to reset your password is available on the Console Login page. If this email address is out of date, you will need to submit a request for us to update your account contact details.
I remember my password, but I want to update it/change it
If you have access to the Console and wish to update your password, follow the steps below.
- Log into the Console
- Click on the Accounts tab
- Scroll down to the Account password area
- Click [Edit]
- Type in your old and new password
- Click [Update account password]