Modifying domain name servers or DNS records
If we are not the registrar of your domain, you will not be able to perform the below actions within the Console. You will need to manage the delegation of your domain with the company that you have it registered with. To determine which registrar your domain is registered with and who you should contact for assistance, perform a Whois lookup against your domain name. A Whois lookup will also allow you to see what name servers your domain is currently delegated to.
Modify your domains name servers
To modify the name servers your domain is currently delegated to, follow the instructions below.
- Log into your Account.
- Locate Administer/Upgrade domain along the left hand side of the page.
- Search for or select the domain.
- Click [Administer].
- Click Domain Name.
- Scroll down to the Domain Delegation section.
- To Add a name server, type the hostname of the name server into the hostname field.
- Click [Add Name Server].
- To Delete a name server, click Delete name server corresponding to the namer server to be deleted.
Cloud Hosting name servers
Customers who are subscribed to our Cloud Hosting, Domain Manager or Business Email Hosting services should delegate their domains to the below name servers.
cPanel Hosting name servers
Customers who are subscribed to our cPanel Hosting services should delegate their domains to the below name servers.