Business Bites: Search engine marketing
Nett and Netregistry launch their new series of lunchtime webinars this May 12th with 'Search Engine Marketing 101'. In one hour, discover how to attract more qualified leads to your business using effective and proven search engine marketing techniques. See why the search engines have become central to online consumer behaviour and how you can tap into this lucrative market.
PLUS - sign up now for a great special offer!
Date: 12 May 2010
Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
$100 Google AdWords vouchers for new Google customers
First 50 will also receive tailored campaign advice
Over 10 million Australians type queries into search engines daily*. The goal of search marketing is to place your products and services in front of your potential customers at a time when they are likely to buy. Highly targeted to generate qualified leads, search marketing sets itself apart from other forms of advertising. Join us for this webinar to find out how to start search marketing for your business.
- Basic concepts of search marketing
- How to seize the marketing opportunity
- Use free Google tools to understand online search behaviour
- Choosing keywords and writing compelling ads to attract potential customers
- How to measure advertising effectiveness
Sign up today at gotomeeting.com/register/804573504.
* Neilsen NetRatings June 2009