We're building a better business - an update from our Managing Director
Welcome to our June business transformation update. I want to keep you up to date on changes that have been happening. Some of them you may have noticed, and some have been behind the scenes. But all have been undertaken to ensure we remain your supplier of choice in the sector. We’ve improved customer support, service management and product offerings but there’s more to come as we focus on developing the most innovative technology, and delivering the customer service our clients need.
• Partnered with 5G Networks, one of the largest Australian telecommunications carrier, providing customers access to easy to use, high performance, secure, enterprise grade technology at small business rates.
• Console redesign providing a more intuitive and easier to use sign-in process.
• Shopping cart re-engineering providing a more consistent and simplified process.
• Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is now available providing improved security and convenience for customers.
• Employed 20 additional Australian based customer care staff providing customer service coverage and improved resolution outcomes for customers.
• Reviewed, developed and improved customer care training for all staff providing customers faster more efficient resolution of customer enquiries. (Customer enquiries are now being handled 58% faster).
• Review and re-engineering of internal service delivery processes to accelerate service delivery and tech support resolution. (11% increase in overall customer satisfaction).
• Removal of the 2Gb email storage limits – so customers don’t run out of storage.
• System development which allows customers to determine their back-up and restore frequency schedules.
• Changes to our domain renewal process so automatic renewal occurs just 7 days before expiry.
• Ongoing review and redesign of internal processes and systems to drive performance improvements.
• More Australian based customer care personnel employed and trained delivering even better service.
Keep an eye out for our next update as we progress with our business transformation programs. If you have any questions, feel free to give one of the team a call on 1 300 638 734 or submit a support message online.