How do I get found online?
Search marketing tactics aim to make your site more easily found on search engines like Google. There are two streams commonly referred to as search marketing — Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click advertising (PPC).
SEO usually involves tactics like changes to your website copy and code or link-building activity, which help to make your site more easily read and categorised by search engines. PPC refers to advertisements which you can place on search engine results pages relevant to your product or service.
Usually, the best results are achieved through a combination of both SEO and PPC. Our search marketing experts can help you to determine the best approach for your business.
A longer term approach to raising the profile of your website or business in Google and other search engines. Results are less immediate but typically longer lasting and important for new start-up websites and businesses.
- Over 64%ˆ of website traffic comes from the organic listings
- Get found locally on Google Maps, e.g. restaurants, cafes, hairdressers
- Can establish you as a leader in your field or industry
Best suited to those customers that urgently need to be found in Google’s search results. You could be in a sale period or a new business wanting to test Google as a source of generating new business.
- Faster leads and results, with a measurable ROI for your budget
- Only pay when someone clicks on your advertisement
- Target your ads for certain states, countries, demographics etc
¹ Minimum term 3 months, total minimum cost $897.