For security reasons, we do not accept cancellation requests over the phone or via email. To cancel a subscription, users must log into their accounts and use our online cancellation form.
- Login to the Console
- Click on the Account tab
- On the right hand side under General Admin and reports you will find Cancel Services, click on this link
- Select your domain from the drop down menu
- Tick the box next to the service you wish to cancel
- Select a cancellation reason
- Select whether you wish to cancel the service immediately or allow the current subscription to expire
- Rate your satisfaction with our services
- Leave any comments or provide us some feedback
- Click [Cancel service]
All cancellation of services are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the subscription. Before cancellation, customers should ensure they have backed up any website files they might have on our servers.
If you don't have a lot of time to write your concerns in the comments area when cancelling services, you can always provide any additional feedback using our online form at another time. You can also submit your feedback to email@example.com.
Are refunds available on cancelled hosting services?
It is Netregistry's policy to provide as much information as possible to customers about services and subscriptions when purchasing or renewing. Such services are established or renewed with the expectation that customers have made an informed decision about their requirements. Because of this, Netregistry cannot provide refunds on partially used and/or cancelled hosting services, except in exceptional circumstances. Please see the Refunds policy FAQ for frequently asked questions on refunds at Netregistry.