Changing the ownership of your domain name depends on the type of domain you have. These are all detailed below:
- Changing ownership of a .au domain (com.au/net.au/id.au/org.au)
- Changing ownership of a gTLD domain (com/net/org/info/biz)
For all others, see below for details:
Changing ownership of a .nz domain
To change the ownership of a .nz domain name, follow the same steps as you do for gTLD domain.
Changing ownership of a .uk domain
To change the ownership of a .uk domain name, the domain registrant must update the ownership at Nominet (the regulatory body/registry for .uk names) directly. When the ownership details are updated at Nominet, no change occurs on our system. If you want to move the domain into a new account, please submit the appropriate form to us.
Changing ownership of a .asia domain
To change the CED Contact*/Registrant of a .asia domain, fax or email a PDF to our accounts department with the following information.
- Domain name
- Company letterhead + photo ID of current Registrant authorising the changes.
- CED Contact Details/new Registrant details:
- CED CC Locality: AU
- CED State/Province
- CED City
- CED Type of Legal Entity: naturalPerson
- CED Type (Other)
- CED Form of Identification: passport
- CED Form of ID (Other)
- CED Identification Number