Anyone can tailor and design a template using the tools in Mailroom. With little technical knowledge, an email template can be created quickly and easily to suit any business requirement. You can also add in personalised images and logos.
To create a custom Mailroom template
- Log into Mailroom
- At the top right hand corner of Mailroom. click Templates
- From the drop down menu select Create Custom Template
- In the Template Name field, type a name for your template
- From the Email Template listbox select No Template
- Click [Next]
A template may be created or edited in the WYSIWYG editor. Or alternatively, click [HTML] located at the top of the WYSIWYG editor to work directly with the HTML code.
- Once a custom template has been created, click [Save]
The template may then be used for any Email campaign