For the first 90 days following the release of WebmailOX, we will give you the option to upgrade (migrate) to our brand new webmail platform. This gives you time to save anything from your old email that won’t transfer over, including your email signature. After this period, we will be automatically upgrading everyone who hasn’t already migrated to the new WebmailOX. All new customers will be given WebmailOX upfront.
How is WebmailOX different to @mail and Horde?
The new WebmailOX is far more than just a basic interface upgrade, it also encompasses several new collaboration and organisation tools that you can use to better run your business, regardless of it’s size.
To migrate your email, please follow these instructions:
- When you try to log into your webmail, it will prompt you to migrate
- Chose the webmail platform that you are using (@mail or Horde)
- Follow the on-screen prompts to migrate your email
- One of the steps is a pop up that will ask you to fill in your contact information, fill in your First Name, Last Name and Display Name (the name that your receipients will see when you send emails)
What do I do if my migration failed or I made a mistake?
If you’ve made a mistake and chosen the wrong webmail platform you were formerly on (@mail or Horde), please contact support within seven days of the migration taking place.
Some of my emails or email folders have gone missing since my migration, where are they?
Your folders have become ‘hidden’ and can be retrieved by following the instructions below:
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right hand corner
- From the drop down, click Settings
- Inside the settings portal, chose Email from the left hand side menu
- Scroll to the bottom and click Change Subscription under the IMAP folder subscription heading
- Click the tickboxes to ‘subscribe’ to the required folders, using the drop down arrows to view subfolders
- Click Save