Mailroom is used to create, manage and track the sending of bulk email marketing campaigns. It can be accessed from within the Console.
- Log into the Console
- Manage your domain
- Click [Mailroom] in the left column
Getting started with Mailroom
The support articles below will help you get started with Mailroom.
Mailroom frequently asked questions
- How do I import email contacts into Mailroom?
- How do I export email contacts from Mailroom?
- How do I process bounced emails in Mailroom?
- Why do my emails look different in different email software?
- How do I test how my email will look before I send it out?
- How do I create my own email template?
- How do I integrate Google Analytics with Mailroom?
- How do I create anchors within my email?
- How do I create a subscription form?
- How do users unsubscribe from my mailing list?
- My newsletters are being marked as spam, how can I prevent this?
- How quickly can my newsletter be sent out to all my subscribers?
- How do I monitor my email campaigns statistics?
- How do I search for specific contacts or filter though my contact list?
Mailroom User Guide
For more information about how to use Mailroom, please download the Mailroom User Guide, below: