The payment gateway transaction password is used to
- Process payment transactions manually within the Console
- Process refund transactions manually within the Console
How to set a transaction password
Follow the instructions below to update your Payment Gateway transaction password.
- Login to the Console
- Click to manage your domain
- Click Payment Gateway
- Click Set transaction password
If the password has never been established (set up) the Enter Existing password field should be left blank
- Enter in the required password details in the fields provided
- Click [Update]
If you have forgotten your transaction password, please contact our help desk for assistance.