Office 365 Business
The familiar business standard. More powerful, more affordable
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft OneDrive 1TB
Get it done with access from virtually anywhere
Office 365 has you covered, wherever you're working, online or off. With one licence you can install Office applications on multiple devices — PC, Mac, iPad®, Android™ tablet or phone (up to 5 desktops, 5 tablets & 5 mobiles). Access exactly what you need, where and when you need it.
Upload documents to OneDrive to securely share files, or use OneDrive as a backup tool for peace of mind. Access your business documents at a client site, in a meeting, on the train, or even overseas. With Office 365 your files are always at your fingertips.
How does Microsoft Office work today?
The days of spending hundreds of dollars on a CD-ROM of the Microsoft Office application suite are over. No more struggling with out-of-date software. Office 365 keeps itself up to date easily, so you always have the latest features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Welcome to the future!
Affordable for small business, sole traders & start-ups
Are you a small start-up? Or a sole trader with cash flow concerns? You can purchase Office 365 monthly, yearly, or even for a project duration. With low upfront costs and the ability to add users as needed, Office 365 provides small business owners with a flexible and affordable business software tool.
How your business can benefit from Office 365
Use OneDrive to backup or share business documents
OneDrive cloud storage can be configured to provide your business with a secure backup of your files should your local computer be infected with a virus, damaged, or stolen. OneDrive users can also securely share documents with colleagues, customers, vendors or suppliers from their desktop,
tablet or smart phone.
- Get professional with your business branding Looking for an easy way to create on-brand marketing materials for your business? Microsoft Publisher allows you to create flyers, pamphlets, price lists, menus, and more using a simple drag-and-drop interface. Includes a range of templates to help you get started.
- Excel templates help manage your business Managing and working to budgets is a reality for small businesses, charities, clubs and associations. With powerful calculation and sorting features, Excel is the standard in budgeting and forecasting. Get started fast with ready-made templates from Microsoft or the online Excel community.
- Get a professional email address Office 365 plans can also include an email address at your domain name, which can be accessed anywhere and is covered by Microsoft’s 99.9% uptime SLA. Netregistry provides an optional migration service which can move all your existing email and contacts to Office 365. Office 365 email integrates seamlessly with your Office applications and One Drive. View our Office 365 plans with email.
- Microsoft Word — the business standard You need Word! It’s that simple. Create consistent-looking invoices, quotes, and documents for your business with the latest version of Word. Choose a template, insert your logo and details, and in minutes you can have a set of consistent, professional-looking documents that align with your brand.
Office 365 Business FAQ
Many users would be familiar with programs like Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and possibly use these apps on a daily basis within their business. These apps are included in the Office 365 suite along with a whole lot more as detailed on this page.
The new subscription based model (pay-as-you- go) allows small business owners to own the latest Microsoft applications (and never use out-of-date versions) with a relatively small cash outlay. Here at Netregistry we believe this is a significant game changer for sole traders, soho businesses, and other smaller businesses trying to manage their expenditure. Throw in Microsoft’s OneDrive and business owners are truly empowered to improve their productivity.
OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to securely store or share business documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. Included in Office 365 Business plans is 1TB (1000 GB) of OneDrive storage.
OneDrive can also be used to sync and copy local folders, providing users with peace of mind their files are backed up and instantly accessible via OneDrive in the event of a computer virus or system crash. With the OneDrive mobile app, users can access important files from their mobile device virtually anywhere.
Internet access is required to install and activate all the latest releases of Office suites and all Office 365 subscription plans. For Office 365 plans, Internet access is also needed to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive. It is also recommended you connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and benefit from automatic upgrades.
You do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer.
No. Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device. The Office applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users.
With the latest application updates Microsoft has focussed on making a seamless Office user experience between devices.
- Computer and processor
PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Mac: Intel processor
PC: 2 GB RAM
Mac: 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk
PC: 3.0 GB of available disk space
Mac: 6 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
PC: 1024 x 768 1024 by 768screen resolution
Mac: 1280 x 800 1280 by 800screen resolution
- PC: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system
PC: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer; the current version of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version
- PC: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.